A general system of differential equations to model first order adaptive algorithms, with Maxime Gazeau, arXiv 1810.13108, [cs.LG] 2018.
- Strong Sard Conjecture and regularity of singular minimizing geodesics for analytic sub-Riemannian structures in dimension 3, with Alessio Figali, Adam Parusinski and Ludovic Rifford, hal-01889705, 2018.
- Generalized Flow-Box property for singular foliations, with Daniel Panazzolo, to appear in RACSAM, special edition in honour of Felipe Cano (see arXiv version here)
- Composite quasianalytic functions, with Edward Bierstone and Michael Chow, to appear in Compositio Mathematica (see arXiv version here).
- The Sard conjecture on Martinet surfaces, with Ludovic Rifford, to appear in Duke Mathematical Journal, (see arXiv version here).
- Topological classification of limit periodic sets of polynomial planar vector fields, with José Ginés Espín Buendía, to appear in Publicacions Matemàtiques, (see arXiv version here).
- Local monomialization of a system of first integrals of Darboux type, to appear in Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, (see arXiv version here).
- Solutions of quasianalytic equations, with Iwo Biborski and Edward Bierstone, Selecta Mathematica, Volume 23, Number 4, (2017), 2523-2552 pp. (see arXiv version here).
- Resolution of singularities of the cotangent sheaf of a singular variety, with Edward Bierstone, Vincent Granjean and Pierre Milman, Advances in Mathematics, Volume 307, (2017), 780-832 pp. (see arXiv version here)
- Local Resolution of Ideals Subordinated to a Foliation, Revista de la Real Academia de Ciencias Exactas, Físicas y Naturales – RACSAM, (2016) Volume 110, Issue 2, pp 841–862. (see arXiv version here)
- Global resolution of singularities subordinated to a 1-dimensional foliation, Journal of Algebra, 2016, Volume 447, Pages 397-423. (see arXiv version here).
- Examples of infinitesimal non-trivial accumulation of secants in dimension three, Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, 2016, Volume 22, no. 1, 45-54. (see arXiv version here)
- Analytic varieties as limit periodic sets, Qualitative Theory of Dynamical Systems, 2012, Volume 11, issue 2, 449-465. (see arXiv version here)
Proceedings and book chapters
- Resolution of singularities of differential forms and Hsiang-Pati coordinates, with Edward Bierstone, to appear in Advanced Lectures in Mathematics: Hodge theory and L2 analysis, edited by Lizhen Ji, International Press.
PhD and Master Thesis
- Resolution of singularities in foliated spaces, PhD thesis, Université de Haute-Alsace, France (2013). Adviser: Daniel Panazzolo.
- Bifurcation analysis of a system of population dynamics, Master Thesis, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil, (2010). Adviser: Jorge Manuel Sotomayor Tello.
- Prix de thèse des amis des Universités de l’Académie de Strasbourg, 2014, Strasbourg, France.