- “Monomialization of a quasianalytic morphism” (with Edward Bierstone), arXiv 1907.09502 [math.AG], 2019.
- “Inner Lipschitz geometry of complex surfaces: a valuative approach” (with Lorenzo Fantini and Anne Pichon) 1905.01677 [math.AG], 2019.
- “Strong Sard Conjecture and regularity of singular minimizing geodesics for analytic sub-Riemannian structures in dimension 3”, with Alessio Figali, Adam Parusinski and Ludovic Rifford, hal-01889705, 2018.
“A general system of differential equations to model first order adaptive algorithms”, with Maxime Gazeau, arXiv 1810.13108, [cs.LG] 2018.
- “Generalized Flow-Box property for singular foliations”, with Daniel Panazzolo, to appear in RACSAM, special edition in honour of Felipe Cano (see arXiv version here)
- “Topological classification of limit periodic sets of polynomial planar vector fields”, with José Ginés Espín Buendía, Publicacions Matemàtiques, Volume 63, Number 1 (2019), 105-123pp. (see arXiv version here).
- “Composite quasianalytic functions“, with Edward Bierstone and Michael Chow, Compositio Mathematica, Volume 154, Issue 9 (2018) pp. 1960-1973. (see arXiv version here).
- “The Sard conjecture on Martinet surfaces“, with Ludovic Rifford, Duke Mathematical Journal, Volume 167, Number 8 (2018), 1433-1471. (see arXiv version here).
- “Local monomialization of a system of first integrals of Darboux type”, Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, Volume 34, Issue 3, (2018), pp. 967–1000. (see arXiv version here).
- “Solutions of quasianalytic equations”, with Iwo Biborski and Edward Bierstone, Selecta Mathematica, Volume 23, Number 4, (2017), 2523-2552 pp. (see arXiv version here).
- “Resolution of singularities of the cotangent sheaf of a singular variety”, with Edward Bierstone, Vincent Granjean and Pierre Milman, Advances in Mathematics, Volume 307, (2017), 780-832 pp. (see arXiv version here)
- Local Resolution of Ideals Subordinated to a Foliation, Revista de la Real Academia de Ciencias Exactas, Físicas y Naturales – RACSAM, (2016) Volume 110, Issue 2, pp 841–862. (see arXiv version here)
- Global resolution of singularities subordinated to a 1-dimensional foliation, Journal of Algebra, 2016, Volume 447, Pages 397-423. (see arXiv version here).
- Examples of infinitesimal non-trivial accumulation of secants in dimension three, Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, 2016, Volume 22, no. 1, 45-54. (see arXiv version here)
- Analytic varieties as limit periodic sets, Qualitative Theory of Dynamical Systems, 2012, Volume 11, issue 2, 449-465. (see arXiv version here)
Proceedings and book chapters
- Resolution of singularities of differential forms and Hsiang-Pati coordinates, with Edward Bierstone, Advanced Lectures in Mathematics, Volume 39: Hodge theory and L2 analysis, edited by Lizhen Ji, International Press, (2017), 127-150 pp.
PhD and Master Thesis
- Resolution of singularities in foliated spaces, PhD thesis, Université de Haute-Alsace, France (2013). Adviser: Daniel Panazzolo.
- Bifurcation analysis of a system of population dynamics, Master Thesis, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil, (2010). Adviser: Jorge Manuel Sotomayor Tello.
- Prix de thèse des amis des Universités de l’Académie de Strasbourg, 2014, Strasbourg, France.