André Belotto da Silva
Research scientist in Mathematics.
Assistant Professor (Maîtres de Conférences) at Aix-Marseille Université.
Institut de Mathématiques de Marseille (UMR CNRS 7373)
Centre de Mathématiques et Informatique (Technopôle Château-Gombert)
39, rue F. Joliot Curie, 13013 Marseille, France.
Main topics of research
- Singularities of varieties, differential forms, foliations and metrics;
- Analytic, Quasi-analytic, and o-minimal geometry;
- Control measure theory and Sub-Riemannian geometry;
- Foliations and Qualitative Theory of ODE’s.
- A general system of differential equations to model first order adaptive algorithms, with Maxime Gazeau, arXiv 1810.13108, [cs.LG] 2018.
- Strong Sard Conjecture and regularity of singular minimizing geodesics for analytic sub-Riemannian structures in dimension 3, with Alessio Figali, Adam Parusinski and Ludovic Rifford, hal-01889705, 2018.
Recently accepted papers (last 6 months)
- Generalized Flow-Box property for singular foliations, with Daniel Panazzolo, to appear in RACSAM, special edition in honour of Felipe Cano (see arXiv version here).
- Composite quasianalytic functions, with Edward Bierstone and Michael Chow, to appear in Compositio Mathematica (see arXiv version here).
Seminars and “groupes de travail”:
- Co-organiser, with David Trotman, of the: Séminaire Singularités (Thursday, from 14h-15h at the FRUMAM).
- Co-organiser, with Anne Pichon, of the: Groupe de travail Singulier (Thursday, from 11h-12h at the FRUMAM).
- Co-organiser, with Erwan Rousseau, of the: Groupe de travail Géométrie o-minimale (Tuesday, from 14h-15h at the CMI)
Talks to come
- 18 January 2019 – Joint Seminar on Complex Algebraic Geometry and Complex Analysis (Bochum – Essen – Köln – Wuppertal), Essen, Germany.
- 28 January – 02 February – Workshop on Singularities, Geometry and differential equations, Vitoria, Brasil.
- 29 April – 3 May 2019 – Singularités réelles et complexes, Cargèse, France.
- 1-5 July 2019 – Foliations and Algebraic geometry (ANR Foliage), Grenoble, France.
Past Talks (2017-18)
- 18 September 2017, University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, Finland.
- 03 October 2017, Universite Nice Sophia-Antipolis, Nice, France.
- 13 October 2017, Universite Paul-Sabatier, Toulouse, France.
- 17 October 2017, Universite d’Angers, Angers, France.
- 23-27 October 2017, Holomorphic foliations in Alsace, Strasbourg, France.
- 23 November 2017, Université de Poitiers, Poitiers, France.
- 4 December 2017, Universidad de Murcia, Murcia, Spain.
- 16 January 2018 – University of Western Ontario, London, Canada.
- 19 January 2018 – University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
- 25 January 2018 – Université de Savoie Chambéry, Chambéry, France.
- 30 January 2018 – Aix-Marseille Université (Complex Geometry), Marseille, France.
- 01 February 2018 – Aix-Marseille Université (Singularity), Marseille, France.
- 15-16 February – Séminaire Quimpériodique (two seminars), France.
- 20 February – Université de Lille, Lille, France.
- 01 March – Université Nice Sophia-Antipolis, Nice, France.
- 15 June – University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany.
- 17 September – Université Aix-Marseille, Marseille, France.